- Business Fields
- Environment & geodata service
- Geodata services
- Urban Analyses
- Urban Analyses - Solar Cadastres
Urban Analyses - Solar Cadastres
Government funding measures have led to local authorities increasingly publishing a solar cadastre in their portals. This provides neutral information about the suitability of roofs and open spaces for solar thermal energy and photovoltaics. In addition to the solar potential, information about vendors, service providers, funding opportunities can be integrated. The planning of solar parks in open spaces is also supported by this cadastre.
Decisive factors for determining the solar potential of buildings are, on the one hand, global radiation, roof area, roof pitch, and roof orientation, and, on the other hand, the shading caused by other buildings, roofs, and trees, and the relief. Based on this information, the solar potential of the roof and ground surfaces is calculated using current aerial images. For a more detailed assessment of the potential, dormers and interference objects such as chimneys, roof lights, and aerials can be recorded and included in the modeling process.
The level of accuracy desired by our clients determines the choice of modeling method.
- Advice on the appropriate procedures
- Procurement of the basic data
- Site and building extraction
- Determination of the solar potential
- Integration into a city portal
By activating this video the external provider might be able to collect user specific data by activating this content. For more information please check out our data protection.
Trailer IABG Solar Cadastres
- 24.06.2022 IABG hands over the large-scale test bench MAXI to the German Federal Armed Forces as general contractor
- 16.05.2022 Virtueller Expertenfrühschopppen Morning Pint: Neue Termine 2022
- 03.05.2022 DVM-Workshop Prüfmethodik für Betriebsfestigkeitsversuche: IABG zeigt hohe Kompetenz mit vier Fachvorträgen